THE PROTUNE PROJECT
Documentation about this website and how to work with the GFORGE software management site is available here. Please read it carefully before you start working in the project.
The Protune Policy Language
Here you may find useful resources if you are a policy author and want to write Protune policies
The Protune System
- Protune Core
- Protune Language Editor
Installing and Using the framework
- General Requirements
- Java stand-alone application
- Web-Server (Tomcat) integration
- Advanced Protune policy editor
Integrating the framework
Here you may find useful resources if you are a developer and want to integrate Protune into your system
For Protune developers (internal documentation)
Here you may find useful resources if you belong to our staff and want or have to develop Protune modules (in case you are in our team and do not remember your tasks, please have a look at this picture)
- How to add a new communication channel
- How to add a new sub-policy engine
- Adding new actions
- As a new package: How to add a new package
NOTE: packages may contain several functions but they must not have side effects. Typically package actions contain queries to other sources.
- As new action type: How to add a new action executor
- How to add a new strategy
Information about this wiki:
- What is a Wiki? A description of this plugin.
- Learn HowToUseWiki and learn about AddingPages.
- Use the SandBox page to experiment with Wiki pages.
- Please sign your name in RecentVisitors.
- Find out which pages are MostPopular.